May 10, 2013

So, how have you been? fine, right uh?

I just face my undefined life, it like a hideous kinky life, winding everywhere, it's sensitive, fucking slippery and sometimes feel like desert. Too hot and sometimes too cold. 
Love, life and everything are drive me crazy. No one could guess her/his life, but everyone could control it. Our life is controlled by our behavior. Cause life are battle, between courageous and discourageous, between things that we want and things that we need, between faith and hopes. Between the different interests. Between so much things..
Okay maybe it's too universal too talk about everything. I couldn't write too much because it's too confused, it's complex. Everything could be wrong and could be right, it is because everyone have different point of view. So, just do our best, appreciate and be grateful with what we have done and with what we already had. Love ourselves, and love people around us. Take care and hold the special one.
So everyone, have you done your best? I haven't done it yet. I'm still learning and trying. 




Regards,
Rana
Xoxo :*